Well Christmas is all over once again, didnt do much, some family visiting and this year I did the food, a lovely chicken curry which I think everyone enjoyed, well they cleared their plates anyway.
I have been busy clearing out a spare room I have, have had carpet laid, bought a lovely new table, had a new aerial fitted to the tv in that room and have now taken most of my craft stuff into the room. At the moment its really tidy and looks good but cant see it staying like that for long. I have been making some cards, few parchment ones but have been stamping some and am very pleased with them. Will put some on here again when I get them on the computer later.
Really about the parchment cards I make. Make other cards as well but my real hobby is Parchment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Well an early start, quite thick snow yesterday and today, still I am warm and cosy indoors and have plenty of food and milk, more parching ...
-
Well, havent been on here for some time now, didnt feel like parchment for a while and have now gotten into sewing again, been doing some...
-
well not been on here for a while, I have set up a new blog so dont suppose I will be visiting much from now on.
-
Oh its sooooo cold today, not windy though which I suppose is a bonus. Been to town as someone wanted my blood again but much better phleb...
No comments:
Post a Comment