Saturday 10 December 2011

Well not been around for a while and everything changes.  Cant do a lot with a poorly very bruised arm so thought a tidy up was in order on here now I can type with 2 hands again.  Very difficult using only one hand for everything but very necessary to do what hospital tells you and not use it. 

I did some parchment cards though before so will try and find them on computer and put them on.  Also been doing a lot of cooking, an old hobby but a good one.

I must get this blog in order and try and learn the new rules about it but for now

Such a pretty card from the November parchment mag by Christine Coleman, all done in inks, think I used about 3 different colour blue.  Will certainly use this method again as loved doing it,  one for a frame though as its a bit too large for a card.


Not very exciting but they were practice pieces.  I found that not doing parchment for quite a long while I was really out of practice and couldnt seem to do anything right so though start again simply.

One of my own designs,  even did the border freehand and very pleased with it, would probably make a good winter scene as well, used promarkers for the shading, still love promarkers can do so much with them.

Must get going again and do some more.

No comments:

Popular Posts